Opinion and Facts

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

In a Country full of illegal Imigrants and diminishing comparative fair wage

At this time I would like to point out another distraction of mine. As I would like to work for a decent wage.
Most the time all I need to do is get a job here and there. I usually pick up a job usually pretty easy to get, as currently as I can see commerce in action, and I have no involvement in it Nor am I gaining in it.
Over these last ten years with out a doubt the jobs have steadily declined and even harder to come by.
My experience is to find a lot of people working illegally and they don't have a right to work here, yet there they are working.
Now if there were an overflow of work I would understand a necessity to have additional workers. Yet in these times jobs are the hardest to come by and a decent wage is being undermined by an employer cheating an American crew.
I mean I have to face it, there are tons of illegle's on their way here everyday because they know they can get a job, which only means it will be harder for a working American to get a job.
There are thousands of illegally working foreigners, while our government and leaders are complacent to undermining our society, furthering the decline of the financial infra-structure and not providing a fair work environment for legal American workers.

Followers